FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
I Am X [audio torrent] 06.11.2007 Club DaDa - Dallas

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> The final sound
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Bob
Bob
Bob

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 10, 2007 12:00    Sujet du message: I Am X [audio torrent] 06.11.2007 Club DaDa - Dallas Répondre en citant

Citation:
I Am X - 2007.11.06
Club DaDa - Dallas, TX, USA

taper: Karl Frinkle (specialK)
email: specialk@karlfrinkle.net
url: http://karlfrinkle.net

source: Sound Professionals Premium AT Slimline Cardioids (3-Wire Hyperplane mod) > Hyperplane 3-Wire Mini Battery Box > M-Audio MicroTrack 24/96(@24/4Cool
transfer: M-Audio MicroTrack 24/96 > USB > WAV > Wavelab (mastering) > CD Wave (splitting) > FLAC
modifications: magik

disc 1 - 64:37 - I Am X
intro
Spit It Out (instrumental)
The Alternative
Bring Me Back A Dog
talking
The Negative Sex
Skin Vision
President
After Every Party I Die
Kiss And Swallow
Nightlife
Spit It Out
encore break
Song Of Imaginary Beings
Your Joy Is My Low

The Review: A treat of a show for sure. The doors opened about 50 minutes late due to apparent sound issues. So I was in line behind this high school girl
who talked at about 100 miles an hour, her quiet male friend and her mother. It was quite cold out as well. Finally, shortly before 9:00 they opened the
doors. I found the sweet spot between the stacks and just camped out until The Hourly Radio started playing. Their set was decent but not great. They
reminded me a lot of a local Albuquerque band I used to love and adore called The Mindy Set (not nearly as good as The Mindy Set though). After the 35
minute The Hourly Radio set, we all sat around for about another hour. Finally, somewhere around 10:30, I Am X took the stage. Chris and the rest of the
band were completely decked out in their 80's electronica glam outfits. Full of alcohol and energy they rocked the place for a solid 55 minutes, took a 5
minute break and then came out to play a two song encore. The set list is pretty representative of the rest of the shows on the tour. I personally would
have like to have heard a few more songs from the first album, but I can't complain. Ending with Your Joy Is My Low was perfect.

The Recording: The recording sounds pretty damned good. I almost decided not to tweak with anything, but I ended up boosting the bass a little bit and
bringing out the vocals a little more in the mix. I am very happy with the result so enjoy! There are a few minor sound issues on the I Am X set, you can
hear Chris talk about this after Bring Me Back a Dog. They seemed to have fixed most of them after that. I also think someone screwed up the kick drum
microphone during Skin Vision, as you can hear a marked difference in the kick drum sound on that song.

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/downloadtor.php?attachmentid=37829
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.apinkdream.org Index du Forum -> The final sound Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: